Henry Wiltshire


It broke my heart to lose you, you did not go alone,
Part of me went with you, on your final journey home.
My mind still talks to you and my heart still looks for you,
And I miss your presence dearly but my soul rests easy,
Knowing you were ready and had made peace.
 
Love and miss you always,
Your Willi

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Since the first time I met uncle Henry, he won my heart. He was such a loving person, always a kind word, and a smile on his face.
Uncle Henry grew the most amazing fruit and vegetables in his back garden and always proudly shared his produce with me.
I know your suffering is over and that you are in a better place, but know that you are still thought of often, still loved and dearly missed.
From your "adopted" daughter
Tersia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy Of Love - a Memorial Wall for Those Who Fought Cancer

Gillian Lawrence